Thursday, October 21, 2010

Remember always that you do not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.







The final countdown of the 3 month paleo challenge!

Pretty dang exciting! I'm getting my bodyfat tested again on Saturday. I've got high hopes but there is still a way to go until I am where I want to be. I've definitely seen changes - strength and body fat loss. I have abs again and my face has lost that chipmunk look I was sporting after the accident.
This is coach Ben and I my first day back:






And now I got some abs coming and the fat face is gone. Yeah! I hate the fat face. (below no fat face... Yes, That's the technical term for it)





This is a weird cropped pic but computer died.... Long story. Proof abs are coming....







I'm running another 5k Saturday with Christy- my Crossfit challenge partner. I've run a few during this challenge and although I still hate running, it's doable. Plus T-shirts make everything easier and I had some special ones made for this run! :)

I love my crossfit family and feel endlessly lucky for the life I have.
-CFPC





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment