Thursday, October 14, 2010

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware. Joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.

It's funny how sometimes you want something so bad, and you work and work at it but nobody understands how much suffering went into accomplishing your goal.
Other times, you work and work, and people understand because your hands look like this.










I am increasing in strength so much lately. It seems really great- 65# thrusters. Full unassisted pull ups. Back up to a 35# kettlebettle swing since my accident. (when I first started back I used 15#'s!)
I think the paleo diet for the past three months has helped too. I've only had a few cheat meals and what they saying about having friends with the same goals is so spot on. I am looking forward to my body fat text in a few weeks and see how that ended up. I am not where I want to end up but certainly I'm not where I started either. In lots of ways.
Dela.
-CFPC

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment