Friday, April 15, 2011

Where's the vlog?

So this is a strange posting because I've always been really open on this blog and share the good and the bad.   I am a pretty open person and so that's what feels comfortable to me.

This slap tear surgery has been really emotional for me, and is probably one of the bigger struggles I'll face for a while, and when I started Vlogging, I did so with the intention of helping someone else who was about to go through this.  I had a lot of trouble finding information that was helpful to me when I was trying to get information on recovery, and so I wanted to provide that to someone else in the future.

Rather than post them here, if you want to find the videos and pass along to someone else, I thought it may be easier to pass along the Youtube channel instead.  http://www.youtube.com/user/noabadjujub?feature=mhum
Thanks!
CrossFitChick

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betsy,

    Thanks for the slap tear vlog it was really interesting and inspiring. I've got a PASTA (rotator cuff) tear and am in for an MRI+dye next week to check for a SLAP tear too. Also done doing CrossFit, but for me it was buttefly pullups.

    I'm going to be keeping a diary on my blog at www.ColinMcNulty.com if you're interested and may be inspired to do a vlog as you did too.

    Anyway, I just want to say hi and thanks. Congrats on your improvement so far!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete